Are you working with a Right Brain Child? A right Brian child does not learn easily using traditional left-brain curriculum. They need learning to be stickier!
This is a “Teacher Training” DVD. Have your child watch it with you. Many times parents say their child/teen feels so empowered by watching the DVD because they see how smart they really are!
Who needs Right Brain Strategies?
- Kids with Auditory Processing Problems
- Kids with Attention and Focusing Problems
- Kids with Underdeveloped Memory Strategies
- Kids for whom nothing else is working
Make learning easier this year!! Help your child feel as smart as he really is by teaching to their strength!
In this 2-hour training DVD, you will learn free, effective teaching strategies, such as:
- Without phonics! Train your child’s “photographic memory”
- Teach the “word storage” technique that Spelling Bee winners use.
- Use pictures, color, weird and story to make math facts stick!
- Make test taking easier by making math processes (division, feactions, algebra) easy to remember by adding Right Brain methods
- Check out Dianne’s Visual Number Cards, Multiplication Flash Cards, and Right Brain Math DVD for more help
3. Reading Comprehension
- Learn to store the sound and picture together for easier retrieval.
- Turn kids from elementary to teens from “word guessers” into confident readers
- Look into Dianne Craft’s Right-Brained Phonics Card and Right-Brained Phonics Book for easier implementation of this approach
- Place the word and picture together for long term memory.
- No writing and much more fun!
6. Following Directions
- Help for oral and written directions.
7. Study Skills
- Makes test-taking easier (Used by students at Cambridge University)
- Take “picture notes” for history, science, grammar… or anything!