Join Us for the Homeschool Parenting Summit!
This fall, we’re going to be featured speakers for the Homeschool Parenting Summit, a free event hosted online this October 22-27.
Our interview, “No Longer Little: Parenting Tweens with Grace and Hope,” will be broadcast Wednesday October 24 at 12:00 noon Central. We’re talking about …
- Understanding what is going on during the pre-teen to early teen years
- How to transition from parenting as a benevolent dictator to parenting as a trusted advisor
- Guiding tweens through emotional and hormonal transitions with love and truth
The whole event is free if you register before October 22 – CLICK HERE to sign up!
What’s more, there are over two dozen well-known speakers and teachers in this event – men and women like Paul Tripp, Davis and Rachel Carman, Norm Wakefield, Lou Priolo, Tedd and Margie Tripp, and Israel Wayne – people we quote regularly, some of them we count as personal friends… and there are so many more!
- Foundations: Start things off right, from your own self-discipline to unity with your spouse on your family’s mission.
- Child Training: Reach the heart of your children with Gospel-motivated love, truth, and consistency.
- Relationships: Pursue healthy conflict resolution and friendships between parents and siblings.
- Challenges: Navigate overwhelm, rebellion, media, and technology with a biblical perspective.
- Launch: Leverage the power of discipleship to propel young adults for marriage, work, and a life of service to Christ.
The entire event free if you sign up by October 22nd, and in addition to the video sessions, you’ll also get access to an online vendor hall (with exclusive discounts and freebies), live daily devotions to help you set your heart on God’s plan for parenting, and a private Facebook group to connect with speakers and other attendees.
You’ll walk away from the Homeschool Parenting Summit with renewed hope and faith-filled action strategies for a joyful family that loves God wholeheartedly.
This will be fun, you can enjoy it from the comfort of home, and did we mention it’s free? So why not?
CLICK HERE AND SIGN UP FOR FREE