Thank you so much for joining us at our Facebook Party to celebrate Raising Real Men being named Christian Small Publishers 2011 Book of the Year! We hope while you’re here you’ll sign up for our encouraging newsletter, the first place we announce promotions like the Facebook Party, sales, and news and articles to help you raise godly sons:
- Congratulations to Heure! Daniel Forster of Doorposts is going to let a winner have Their Choice of any one book in their For Boys Section!
- Congratulations to Cindy who wins the Petri Dish set and Shannon Wallace who wins the Owl Pellet Kit! Joe & Teresa Wirtz of Lighthouse Productions (formerly Home 4 School Gear) is giving away a Petri Dish & Agar Experiment Kit and a boss Owl Pellet Kit!
- Kristi wins a beautiful Psalm of her own! Joan Rudder of Visual Psalms is offering one of their gorgeous prints!
- Mary Joy “Gets it All” with the preschool curriculum and Barrett will be singing Bible Memory Verses soon! Candace Allgood of SONbeams is donating a copy of both The Get It All package of their Let’s Learn preschool curriculum and ABC Bible Memory Verse Songs in the download forms. Wow!
- Congratulations to Floete22, Christa Wells, Jennifer Hodgkiss, and Thera! Diane Hurst of Gentle Shepherd is giving away four copies of My Alphabet and Number Pictures!
- Jennifer’s family is about to enjoy medieval times! Chautona Havig is giving away a complete set of her Wynnewood series of novels set in Medieval England!
- Congratulations, Debbie! Felice Gerwitz of Media Angels is giving away a complete set of the Truth Seekers mystery novels!
- Rachel Stevens needs to decide what she wants on her labels! Nancy Sasser of Savory Favors is going to customize five free Hershey’s bars for a blessed winner!
- Sybil Lane is going to discover Lewis & Clark through York’s eyes and Michelle, Blessed Mom of 4, is going to read of the youth of Leonardo di Vinci! Catherine Jaime of Creative Learning Connection is donating a copy of York Proceeded On and Leonardo the Florentine! See our review of York here and Leonardo here.
- Kelly is shopping for hands on, hearts on resources! Kate Estes of Hands and Hearts is donating a 25% gift certificate to her wonderful store of history kits and more! And check out the party favor below!
- Jessica Stemmerding will be there, one way or another! Lisa Hogden of Me and My House Ministries is giving away a Freedom & Simplicity of Lifestyle Education through Discipleship (Biblical home ed) Seminar (downloadable OR LIVE, if they want to come to North Platte, NE on the 28th!) And see the Party Favor below!
- Teri Shepard is going to be checking out a new spelling program! Marie Rippel of All About Spelling will give away a complete “All About Spelling Level 1” plus a Deluxe Interactive Kit. This is everything that you need to teach Level 1 of their spelling program. This is a $79.90 value!
- Jennifer9461 is going to be teaching her toddler sign language! Sybil Lane of Baby Signs will donate a Baby Signs Complete Starter Kit! And see below for their favor!
- Sabrena Nussey is getting this one hot off the presses! Anita Mellot is going to giveaway a copy of her soon-to-be-released new devotional book, School Is Where the Home Is: 180 Devotions for Parents
- Beth Hall, Ginger, and Ammie Allen are going to be teaching with games! Chris of Teach with Games is giving away three sets of Printable Games!
- JW Chadwick’s got some help praying now! Brooke McGlothlin is giving away a copy of her great new book Warrior Prayers: Praying the Word for Boys in the Areas They Need it Most
- Spell2go is going to do some neat science experiments! Dan & Deb Deffinbaugh of Timberdoodle are donating a copy of Naked Eggs and Flying Potatoes: Unforgettable Experiments that Make Science Fun!
- Comjen is going to love geography with this resource! Terri Johnson of Knowledge Quest is giving away a copy of Map Trek! We loved this resource!
- Natalia, Rozfam7, and Caroline are learning about spiritual warfare! Cheryl Ellicott of Sweetwater Still is donating three copies of This Means War: Equipping Christian Families for Fostercare or Adoption!
And wow! Harvey & Laurie Bluedorn of Trivium Pursuit are offering us a wonderful collection of their fantastic resources! Highly recommended stuff here!
- Melisa H., Laurie, Carissainks, and Christine in OH are going to learn more about classical education from a Christian perspective! 4 copies of Teaching the Trivium: Christian Homeschooling in a Classical Style by Harvey and Laurie Bluedorn On Sale this Week!
- Karie Raynovic, Songofmyheartblog, Carrie, and Therese are fighting fallacies! 4 copies of The Fallacy Detective by Nathaniel Bluedorn and Hans Bluedorn — Our guys loved this!
- Lori F., Heather Russell Trimmer, Elizabeth, and Lisa are gaining real thinking skills! 4 copies of The Thinking Toolbox by Nathaniel Bluedorn and Hans Bluedorn
- Michelle J Stahnke, Terri G., Alissa, and Homeschoolfamily are going to enjoy the 103rd Psalm! 4 copies of Bless the Lord by Johannah Bluedorn Stanford