The Battlefield Is Different Than We Remember
The changes in technology and culture have put an entirely new face on the fight for moral purity. Temptation is nothing new, but where our generation had to avoid traps, our children are being actively hunted. Our sons are being exposed and ensnared by things that didn’t exist when they were born, and the conversations we had at 15 and 16 are necessary for 10 and 11 … and earlier … today.
If they want to walk in integrity, they have a fight on their hands!
LOVE, HONOR, AND VIRTUE
Gaining or Regaining A Biblical Attitude Toward Sexuality
is written to and for teens and twenty-something guys. It’s short, concise, and very direct. It gives a Biblical perspective to help:
- Understand God’s design, from biology to morality
- Navigate the cultural minefield
- Build a foundation for Christ-honoring relationships
- Find hope for recovery if they’ve stumbled
In a world where “gender is fluid,” sin comes looking for you, and the red light district rides in your shirt pocket, you need help engaging the fight as it actually is!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- To The Young Men on the Battlefield
- Sex Was God’s Idea
- It’s All Connected
- The Enemy Perverts God’s Design
- How Can A Young Man Keep His Way Pure?
- Recovering From A Fall
- Guys and Girls
- The Road Ahead