Combined with Dianne Craft’s Complete Reading Package, these readers are designed for success!
The Craft Right Brain Student Reader Second Grade Package includes the “Looking Up” (Level 2-A), “Think Big” (Level 2-B), “Grand Slam” (Level 2-C) and “Game On!” (Level 2-D) Readers at a 10% discount from the price of the Readers purchased individually.
“The Craft Right Brain Student Readers are the most ‘User –Friendly Readers’ I have ever used with my kids who are struggling to read and remember words. They love them!” Ann M., Reading Specialist
- These specialized, tailor-made Right Brain Student Readers were created by Dianne Craft, Special Education teacher, for her students struggling with reading and particularly auditory processing problems.
- The teaching method used in these Right Brain Student Readers is truly one of a kind. Anyone can use the Readers and find success!
- This carefully engineered, Orton Gillingham-based phonics method, introduces sounds and Sight Words in a manner that ensures success for even the most struggling student. Experience has shown that this Right Brain Visual Reading Method will work when others haven’t. The Right Brain Reader uses the imbedding technique to teach phonemes with picture and color, directly on the reading pages. This imbedding method takes all the stress out of memorizing sounds.
- The “Instant Success” Right Brain Sight Word cards created specifically for each story, are included with each Student Reader. The result is that word memorization becomes dramatically easier for the student. And the bonus is that they will be able to SPELL all the Sight Words easily, because the words will be stored in the student’s photographic memory!
- Research has shown that by using the colored reading transparencies the stress on the child’s visual system is greatly reduced. Reversals are much less frequent, as are “wiggling words” and skipping words. The colored reading transparencies are included on the front of each Reader.
- According to “pre and post testing” plus teacher and parent reports, these are the BEST reading books for kids with dyslexia and struggling readers, hands down!
The Craft Right Brain Student Reader series was created to teach struggling older readers of any age, or beginning readers. This series of Readers gives the student much practice in all the words that are needed to move on to the third grade level.
You can download the Reading Assessment to determine which level to start your student in.
What makes these Student Readers different from other decodable readers?(decodable means phonics-based)
- Very carefully engineered (each new word introduced in a particular order).
- This gives predictable success for all readers (particularly when no other readingbooks have worked) These Readers are remarkably effective for students with Dyslexia.
- Picture-imbedded Right Brain Phonics sounds are prominently featured on each page for easy recall while reading.
- Zany “Instant Success” Right Brain Sight Word Cards specially made for each reading book, to make reading easy right away (included with each reader)
- We take care of the eyes! Word reversals and eye fatigue are greatly reduced by adding Colored Reading Transparencies. You will be surprised how this helps reading.
- No pictures for no guessing
- Detailed teaching instructions are included in each Reader and in each set of Sight Word Cards.
“The Boring Little Books That Always Work!”