First Class Homeschool Ministries National Membership
Imagine a place where homeschooling families can find friendship, academic enrichment, information and encouragement right in their community! Now imagine this homeschool ministry functioning as a ministry of the local church. That’s FCHM!
First Class offers all this and more. FCHM chapters receive leadership training, support and materials from the only para-church ministry designed specifically to meet the needs of homeschooling families!
At First Class, we’re passionate about partnering with parents and pastors to build a network of homeschool ministries around the world.
National membership gets you:
- Membership card from FCHM, good for discounts at Barnes and Noble, Borders, JoAnn Fabrics and more
- Access to ANY FCHM co-op anywhere in the world
- Monthly e-zine
- Google Chat group access, local and national
- Access to FCHM Podcast Archives
- FREE e-book “Secrets of Successful Homeschooling” from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine
- FREE e-book “Unit Studies” written just for First Class members by Amanda Bennett
- FREE e-book “Roosevelt Unit Study” written just for First Class Members by Jane Lambert
- FREE e-book “15 Minutes to a Better Homeschool Marriage” from Real Life Marriages
- $20 off your HSLDA membership
- $5 off your subscription to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine
- 20% off at Barnes and Noble Bookstores with FCHM membership card
- $27 off any Real Life Marriage Weekend Retreat
- 2 FREE official transcripts per family from FCHM each year (by request)
From First Class Homeschool Ministries and Jay & Heidi St. John
Enter to win with PunchTab for extra entries or just by leaving a comment below.