Feeling a Little Anxious About the Holidays? Hoping to Keep Christ in Thanksgiving?
You’re not alone! We’ve felt the same way, too. How can we glorify God amidst all the work, families that are worlds apart in their ideas, and the competing distractions of shopping, football and parades?
It’s so hard to manage all the shopping, cleaning, cooking, and still keep it focused on giving thanks to God!
Here’s help! We Gather Together — Sanity and Celebration at Thanksgiving Get it now!
Real We Were There History!
- Excerpts from Of Plimoth Plantation and Mourt’s Relation, so you can teach your children the truth about our Pilgrim forefathers
- Authentic songs and hymns from the Pilgrim times with their stories
- Traditional poems you can use in your celebration, as they’ve been used for 200 years or more
Real We’re There With You Help in the Kitchen!
- A complete, traditional Thanksgiving menu
- Old family recipes, passed down for generations, for everything on the menu
- Secret hints to teach you how to roast a turkey so good they’ll be talking about it all year
- A Complete Shopping List to save your valuable time
- Step by Step Instructions and Cooking Schedule to help you know what to do in advance and what order to cook in
- Blank forms for when you are ready to customize your own Feast
Real Christ is There Plans for the Day
- What to say to open and close the Feast in a way that honors the Lord
- Song sheets for an old fashioned hymn sing
- More ideas to help your family make this a Christ-centered season
Get it now!
“What a great book! SO full of history yet so easy to read through. I can’t wait to start reading it all to my children this month as we prepare for our Thanksgiving celebration. Loved the recipe section… and the planning forms for getting ready will make life run smoothly for all.” – Teresa Knight of Knight’s Book Knook
“History, Real LIFE, Yummy Food and a great way to celebrate as a family – what more could you ask for? This is simply beautiful! Your Becoming a Great Cook section is wonderful for me – but even more so for my girls! I can’t wait to print this out and put it in their Home Economics/Cookbook Binder. A family treasure for sure!” – Lynn McInnis of This Day Has Great Potential
We Gather Together – Sanity and Celebration At Thanksgiving, 66 pages, full color, eBook edition,
$15 Introductory Price $7.50
When you click “Add to Cart,” a shopping cart will appear in the left sidebar. Click “Check Out” under the cart to proceed to check out. An email will be sent to you with a link for any downloadable items. Thank you for your business!